Romero Games Ltd is looking for a SENIOR ANIMATOR to join our team on a full-time basis. Help us animate our characters for titles developed for current-generation home video game consoles and PC. We are looking for an individual with senior-level experience, but open to mid-level experience with exceptional talent and a true passion for creating cutting edge animation.
Please note: This is not an entry level position.
- Create character motions through a blend of key-frame animation and motion capture with our proprietary animation tools
- Work with designers and programmers to implement and iterate on these motions to create compelling, entertaining, and visually appealing gameplay and/or cinematic events
- Learn and utilize custom tools and basic scripting
- Additional duties may be assigned as needed
Requirements & Skills
- Have experience animating with motion capture
- Have experience working on cut scenes and/or interactive animation
- Have extensive experience animating realistic humans, including facial animation.
- Have a good sense of weight and timing in your animation performances
- Have a good understanding of acting principles and basic camera staging.
- Be comfortable working with minimal direction
- Be a creative, innovative problem solver
- Be organized, productive, and a good communicator
- Be flexible with making edits and revisions based on gameplay requirements
- Have the ability to grasp new technology quickly and get the most out of it
- Must be able to provide a demo reel or examples of professional work (Online Preferred), a breakdown of your contributions to the shot, and an accompanying resume
- Ability to work onsite in our office in Galway, Ireland
- Must be an EU resident
- Experience with Unity preferred
Email your information to email@example.com